We are delighted to announce the launch of Sustainable Energy & Fuels, the newest journal by the Royal Society of Chemistry. The journal complements existing titles in energy science, Energy & Environmental Science and Journal of Materials Chemistry A (materials for energy & sustainability).
Sustainable Energy & Fuels will publish research that contributes to the development of sustainable energy technologies with a particular emphasis on new and next-generation technologies. The journal will be an essential resource for energy researchers and cuts across major disciplines – materials science, physics, chemistry, engineering and biology – covering evolving and emerging areas such as:
- Solar energy conversion including photovoltaics and artificial photosynthesis
- Energy storage including batteries and supercapacitors
- Catalysis for energy technologies, including the sustainable synthesis of fuels and chemicals
- Fuel cells
- Hydrogen production, storage and distribution
- Carbon capture, storage and utilisation, including chemicals from carbon dioxide
- More sustainable routes to fossil fuel utilisation
- Bioenergy including biofuels, biomass conversion and fuels from living organisms
- Other sustainable energy conversion technologies including thermochemical, piezoelectric and thermoelectric materials and devices
Why publish in Sustainable Energy & Fuels?
Sustainable Energy & Fuels will publish high quality articles in energy research.
All articles benefit from wide exposure, with free access upon registration to all content published during 2017 and 2018 giving maximum visibility to your work.
Sustainable Energy & Fuels authors will benefit from the following:
- Rapid publication times
- Simple and user-friendly online submission process
- Free use of colour
- No page charges
- No page limits
- Open access publishing options
- Free electronic reprints (PDF) of own paper
James Durrant, Imperial College London and Swansea University, UK
Ryu Abe, Kyoto University, Japan
Vincent Artero, Université Grenoble Alpes, CNRS, CEA, France
Garry Rumbles, National Research Energy Laboratory and CU Boulder, USA
Marta Sevilla, Instituto Nacional del Carbón – CSIC, Spain
Sustainable Energy & Fuels will publish:
- Full paper
For more information about the journal and to submit your research visit the Sustainable Energy & Fuels website.