In celebration of Peer Review Week, with the theme of Recognition for Review, we would like to highlight the top 10 reviewers for Chemical Science in 2016, as selected by the editor for their significant contribution to the journal.
Top 10 Reviewers for Chemical Science:
– Professor Takashi Hisatomi – University of Tokyo, Japan
– Professor Jun Kubota – Fukuoka University, Japan
– Dr Thomas Snaddon – Indiana University, USA
– Professor Dr Frank Würthner – Universität Würzburg, Germany
– Professor Kazuhiko Maeda – Tokyo Institute of Technology , Japan
– Professor Stefan Matile – University of Geneva, Switzerland
– Professor Dr Gilles Gasser – University of Zurich, Switzerland
– Professor Jonathan Nitschke – University of Cambridge, UK
– Professor Atsushi Fukuoka – Hokkaido University, Japan
– Professor Chunhai Fan – Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics, CAS, China
– Professor Juyoung Yoon – Ewha Womans University, Republic of Korea
We would like to say a massive thank you to these reviewers as well as the Chemical Science board and all of the chemistry community for their continued support of the journal, as authors, reviewers and readers.