The abstract deadline for Carbon in Electrochemistry (FD172) is now less than one week away, so submit your oral abstracts today for a chance to present at this engaging event.
Connect with the following distinguished professionals:
- Richard McCreery, University of Alberta, Canada
- Patrick Unwin, University of Warwick, UK
- Hector Abruna, Cornell University, USA
- Yury Gogotsi, Drexel University, USA
- Philippe Bergonzo, CEA-LIST, France
- Siegfried Waldvogel, Johannes Gutenberg-Universitat Mainz, Germany
- Robert Dryfe, The University of Manchester, UK
- Elizbieta Frackowiak, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Dirk Guldi, Friedrich-Alexander-Universitat Erlangen/Nurnberg, Germany
- Robert J Hamers, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to present you work and network with experts from industry and academia – Submit an abstract today to avoid disappointment!
For further details of how you can get involved in this interactive conference, please visit the event webpage.