Achievements by individuals and teams in advancing the chemical sciences should be celebrated. That’s why at the Royal Society of Chemistry we have over 80 Prizes and Awards covering all areas of the chemical sciences.
Plus, for 2015, our eight refocused Industry & Technology Awards recognise outstanding innovation, community engagement, industry–academia collaborations, entrepreneurship and science by individuals and teams in the chemical sciences industry:
• Chemistry World Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• Creativity in Industry Prize
• Industrial Analytical Science Award
• Inspiration and Industry Award
• Materials for Industry – Derek Birchall Award
• Organic Industrial Chemistry Award
• Teamwork in Innovation Award
• Young Industrialist of the Year Award
Rewarding Excellence, Gaining Recognition
Winning is good for your reputation and good for your business.
Any individual or team can be nominated for an award. But nominations are down to you, our Royal Society of Chemistry members. Do you want to:
…raise the profile of your organisation?
…reward your colleague or employee for their achievements?
…win up to £5000 and the opportunity to raise awareness of your work?
If you know someone that deserves recognition, nominate them today.
Or, if you have made a significant contribution to advancing the chemical sciences or chemical sciences industry, ask a Royal Society of Chemistry member to nominate you.
Nominations close on 15 January 2015.