The Flow Chemistry Society‘s 6th biennial conference on Frontiers in Organic Synthesis Technology will take place from 18-20 October in Budapest, Hungary. The conference aims to stimulate the development of flow chemistry and its integration into everyday practice throughout the world for the benefit and progress of the chemistry community, including pharmaceutical, agro, fine-chemical, petro-chemical, fragrance industries, as well as in green chemistry and novel catalysis research.
The conference will also provide the opportunity for a young scientist, whose results are innovative and take place in an interesting segment of the field, to be gifted with a Poster Prize award, which is supported by Reaction Chemistry & Engineering and will be presented by RCE editorial board member Professor Steven Ley.
Main topics to be covered include:
- Perspectives in flow chemistry
- Safe production of hazardous chemicals in flow
- Flow chemistry in pharma industry
- Instruments for flow chemistry: microreactors
- Flow chemistry for drug discovery
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- C. Oliver Kappe (University of Graz, Austria)
- Steven V. Ley (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Timothy Noël (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
Deadline for poster abstracts: 31 August, 2017
End of early bird registration: 1 September, 2017
Visit the FROST 6 website to view the full agenda and further information.