In celebration of Peer Review Week, with the theme of Recognition for Review, we would like to highlight the top 10 reviewers for Reaction Chemistry & Engineering in 2016, as selected by the editor for their significant contribution to the journal.
Top 10 Reviewers for Reaction Chemistry & Engineering:
– Professor Ian Baxendale – University of Durham, UK
– Dr Duncan Browne – Cardiff University, UK
– Professor Klaus Jensen – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
– Dr Darren Bradshaw – University of Southampton, UK
– Professor Saif Khan – National University of Singapore, Singapore
– Dr Jun Yue – University of Groningen, Netherlands
– Dr Paul Watts – Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa
– Dr Christian Goldsmith – Auburn University, USA
– Dr Qingjie Ge – Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China
– Dr Bert Weckhuysen – Debye Institute for Nanomaterials Science, Netherlands
We would like to say a massive thank you to these reviewers as well as the Reaction Chemistry & Engineering board and all of the chemistry and engineering communities for their continued support of the journal, as authors, reviewers and readers.