We are pleased to announce Organic Process Research& Development – The 37th International Conference and Exhibition, to be held on 6–8 March 2017 at the Westin Pasadena, Pasadena, USA.
On the agenda are discussions of the latest issues relating to synthetic route design, development and optimisation in the parmaceutical, fine chemical and related fields.
Keynote Speaker: Professor Robert Grubbs (CalTech, USA)
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jean Guy Boiteau (Galderma R&D, France)
- Peter Hermsen (DSM Chemical Technology R&D, The Netherlands)
- Scott Hecker (Rempex Pharmaceuticals, USA)
- Clemens Steuckler (Patheon Austria GmbH & Co KG, Austria)
- Ben Littler (Vertex Pharmaceuticals, USA)
- Jade Osei-Tutu (Johnson Matthey Plc, UK)
- David Rozzell (Provivi, Inc., USA)
- Scott Savage (Genentech, Inc., USA)
- Chris Senanayake (Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., USA)
- John Studley (Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Europe) Ltd, UK)
- Rajappa Vaidyanathan (Bristol-Myers Squibb, India)
- Phillip Wheeler (Materia Inc., USA)
Early bird discount is available if you register before 31 December 2016.