The 14th EuCheMS International Conference on Chemistry and the Environment (ICCE 2013) is to be held in Barcelona from the 25-28 June 2013.
The main aims of ICCE 2013 are:
- To link pioneering research with existing and up-coming environmental issues
- To discuss fundamental and applicable aspects related to the fate of chemicals in the environment
- To generate awareness for emerging contaminants
The scientific programme will feature contributions in the following topics:
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols
- Soil and Sediment Pollution, Wastes
- Water Pollution and Treatment
- (Eco-)Toxicology: Pollutants Exposure and Effects on Biota and Ecosystems
- Modelling, Management and Risk Assessment
- Transformation and Fate of Pollutants
- Green and Sustainable Industrial Chemistry
- Emerging Pollutants
Register for ICCE 2013 today through the conference website – online registration ends 1 June 2013.