Congratulations to Adam J. Gormley, Inmaculada Conejos-Sánchez, Paula Ofek, Stefan Hoffmann & Corinna Fetsch for winning the Polymer Chemistry poster prizes at the 9th International Symposium on Polymer Therapeutics: From Laboratory to Clinical Practice.
The winning posters were titled:
- Laser guided delivery of polymer therapeutics to prostate tumors. (Adam J. Gormley)
- Targeting a rare amyloidotic disease with rationally designed polymer conjugates. (Inmaculada Conejos-Sánchez)
- Targeting siRNA to tumors and their stroma as a dual anticancer and anti-angiogenic therapy. (Paula Ofek)
- Tumour Targeted Delivery of Polymer Drug Conjugates with pH-Sensitive Release: Monitoring the Biodistribution of Carriers and Drug Model simultaneously by Multispectral Optical Imaging. (Stefan Hoffmann)
- Polypeptoids: a truly living polymerisation of biodegradable and synthetic highly versatile polymers (Corinna Fetsch)
9th International Symposium on Polymer Therapeutics: From Laboratory to Clinical Practice was held in Valencia, Spain, 28th – 30th May, 2012.
To keep up-to-date with all the latest research, sign up for the journal’s e-alerts or RSS feeds or follow Polymer Chemistry on Twitter or Facebook.