Biopolymers Europe will be taking place in London, UK, on the 7th & 8th December 2016. The two-day event has been designed with the key objective of uniting collaborations across the entire bioplastic value chain to come together to learn more about the innovations emerging in a host of markets as biopolymers begin to play a broader role in multiple sectors.
It also provides a unique platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as getting involved in practical challenges, solution strategies and problem-solving for the road ahead. With a strong emphasis on the increasing role of a harmonious strategy, this event has been designed to facilitate the action that is needed to plan ahead for forthcoming obstacles within the industry.
- The Biobased Economy – Meeting the Needs of All Parties: Achievements & Obstacles
- Where is Environmental Policy Going?
- How to stay in the UK Market in a post- Brexit world?
- Growing Global Biobased Markets: Blends, Applications, Limitations & Bio Refining
- Biodegradable & Biobased Materials Development: Lessons Learned and Preparing for Future Challenges (practical strategy building)
- Next Generation Polymers: Biopolymers with Advanced Functionalities for High-Performance Applications
- Future Perspectives and Advances in Processing & Application of Polymers
- Polymer Fundamentals: the Best Performing Features of the Design and Properties of Biodegradable Polymers
- Pioneering New Processes & Technologies
- Emerging Polymer Technologies: Nanotechnology for Bioplastics: Opportunities, Challenges & Strategies
- Emerging Polymer Technologies: Transformational potential of 3D printing and Nanotechnology
- Applications and Commercialization of Biopolymers
- The Retailer Interview: Retailer Perspective on Biobased Products
- Sustainability Programmes & Composting Infrastructure: Bridging the Gap Between Interest & Action
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Scaling Up Smartly and Overcoming Barriers for Investments
Please see a copy of the full agenda.
For more information and to register your attendance, please contact Mohammad Ahsan and quote booking reference CBCe4MKT on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE: The venue has just been announced! The conference will be hosted by the Hotel Pestana Chelsea Bridge. Please check out the flyer for more information.