The 6th Edition of ACI’s European Biopolymer Summit will be taking place on 13th – 14th February 2019 in Ghent, Belgium.
The two day event specially designed to bring together senior executives, key industry experts, researchers and bioplastic manufacturers, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of bioenvironmental polymer engineering, most recent innovations, trends and concern as well as solutions adopted in the sector.
Key topics include:
- Evaluating Current Environmental Projects And Regulations Within The Biopolymer Industry
- Assessing The Feedstock’s Landscape For The Biopolymers’ Production
- Focusing On Biopolymers in The Circular Economy
- Elaborating On The Application Of Biopolymers From Peoples’ And Planet’s Perspective
- Introducing New Technologies In Processing New Bio-Based Materials
- Brand Owners Perspective On The Use And Application Of Biopolymers
- Focusing On The Basic Understanding Of Biodegradability
- Assessing The Biobased New Content
- Analysing The Impact Of Biobased Plastics On The CO2 Reduction
- Changing Consumer Preference Towards Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Assessing The End-Of-Life Of Materials, Through The Life Cycle Assessment
A £255 discount is available for all participants until January 31st. Register now