Polymer Chemistry is pleased to be sponsoring the 8th Symposium on Controlled Radical Polymerization, held during this year’s ACS Fall Meeting in Washington, DC and organised by Brent Sumerlin, Haifeng Gao, Krzysztof Matyjaszewski and Nicolay Tsarevsky.
The symposium, which will take place on Sunday 20 August, will also feature a talk from Polymer Chemistry 2017 Lectureship winner Dr Julien Nicolas, as well as sessions on:
- New macromolecular architectures and new ATRP initiating systems
- Kinetics of radical polymerizations deduced via SP-PLP-EPR
- RAFT 20 years later: Elements of RAFT navigation
- Ionic auxiliaries for stereocontrolled radical polymerization
- Mechanistic studies of transition metal catalyzed radical termination
- Living radical polymerization using organic catalysts: Synthesis and applications
- Electrochemistry for ATRP
- Iron mediated controlled radical polymerisation
- Designer polymers from palladium-catalyzed cross-coupling reactions
Registration for this event is now open – please visit the ACS website to register.