We are delighted to announce that the Advanced Polymers via Macromolecular Engineering (APME 2017) conference will be held in Ghent, Belgium on 21 – 25 May 2017.
21 – 25 May 2017, Ghent, Belgium
The 12th International Conference on “Advanced Polymers via Macromolecular Engineering” (APME 2017) will be hosted by the Centre of Macromolecular Chemistry (CMaC) at Ghent University, Belgium on 21 – 25 May 2017.
APME 2017 will continue the tradition of successful polymer meetings, after the previous conference held in Yokohama in 2015. The APME2017 meeting will focus on macromolecular engineering for the design of advanced polymeric structures, relating to their characterisation and recent applications. The meeting will be excellent platform for macromolecular engineers and scientists to present their research and exchange ideas through fruitful discussions, in the beautiful city of Ghent.
After the last plenary lecture on 24 May 2017, a football game is announced, opposing the “Belgian polymer team” and the “Rest of the World polymer team”.
The main topics will include:
- Recent Advances in Macromolecular Synthesis
- Complex Macromolecular Structures
- Dynamic and Supramolecular Polymers
- Stimuli-responsive and Functional Polymer Architectures
- Self-healing and Reprocessable Polymer Systems
- Polymers at Surfaces and Interfaces
- New Industrial Developments for Polymeric Materials
- Polymers meet Biology/Biochemistry
- Polymers from Renewable Resources
- Polymers for Energy Applications