We are delighted to announce that the International Conference on Material Science (ICMS2017) will be held in Agartala, India, on 16 – 18 February 2017.
16 – 18 February 2017, Agartala, India
The first International Conference on Material Science (ICMS2013) was successfully organized by the Department of Physics, Tripura University, on 21-23 February, 2013. The conference received praise for its quality, with one keynote lecture, fourteen invited talks and 176 presentations.
The Department of Physics, Tripura University (A Central University), is organising the Second International Conference on Materials Science (ICMS2017) on 16 – 18 February, 2017. The conference aims to provide a forum for scientists, researchers and educators around the world to discuss about state-of-the-art research and development, and identify research needs and opportunities in all aspects of Material Science. The primary objectives of this conference are to provide scientists, engineers, graduate students and other professionals with an interactive forum to exchange viewpoints, debate science, and create opportunities for the next generation of scientists to develop their professional skills.
- Nano materials and nano composites
- Nanobiomaterials/ Drug delivery
- Thin films and surface science
- Amorphous and liquid crystalline materials
- Semiconductor & electronic materials and devices
- Sensor technology
- Crystal growth and its application
- Advance materials
- Energy materials
- Polymers, polymer composites and their applications
- Natural products
- Modelling & simulation of material phenomenon
- Other emerging areas of material science