Taking the opportunity of a very successful meeting on Innovation in Polymer Science and Technology 2011 (IPST2011) in Bali, Indonesia, organised by the Indonesian Polymer Association (HPI) under the auspices of Asian Polymer Association (APA), it is our great honor to organise and hold the coming IPST2013 meeting on October 7 – 10, 2013 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia under the auspices of Federation of Asian Polymer Societies (FAPS).
In IPST2013, we are planning to organise 5 Microsymposia on:
(1) Nanostructure, Composites and Polymer Physics
(2) Rubber Process and Technology
(3) Polymers for Medical and Pharmacy Applications
(4) Polymer Technology in New and Renewable Energy
(5) Green and Degradable Polymers covering the topic of Nanostructure Polymers, Blends and Composites; Polymer Technology in New and Renewable Energy; Fiber and Fibrous Polymer Materials; Smart and Functionalized Polymers; Advanced Synthesis Polymers; Green, Sustainable and Bio-polymers.
With a very unique combination of ancient temples of UNESCO World Heritage such as Borobudur and Prambanan, strong traditions, classical and contemporary Javanese cultures, natural forces and also history on Indonesia’s war of independent make Yogyakarta a very worthwhile place to be visited and hosting IPST2013, the International Polymer Conference and Exhibition.
For more details visit the Conference website – http://hpi-polimer.org/ipst-2013