European-Winter School on Physical Organic Chemistry (E-WiSPOC)
31st January – 5th February 2016, Bressanone, Italy
OBC is pleased to support the European-Winter School on Physical Organic Chemistry (E-WiSPOC) 2016.
The topic for 2016 is – Functional Surfaces in Chemistry and Biology.
Lectures will be speaking on a variety of subjects, including:
- Francesco Zerbetto – Theoretical and computational chemistry (University of Bologna)
- Maria Ramos – Computational biochemistry (University of Porto)
- Maria Minunni – Surface plasmon resonance (University of Firenze)
- Chris Hunter – Physical organic chemistry and biomolecular interactions (University of Cambridge)
- Bart Ravoo – Biological and supramolecular system (University of Muenster )
- Jurrian Huskens – Biomolecular adhesion and tissue engineering (University of Twente)
- Alessandro Casnati – Bioorganic and supramolecular chemistry (University of Parma)
- Zoltan Takats – Ambient mass spectrometry (Imperial College London)
The school,which is part of the cultural initiatives of the Organic Division of the Italian Chemical Society, is open to PhD students and post-docs.
For information visit the e-wispoc website: www.chimica.unipd.it/wispoc or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org