Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry (OBC) is pleased to support the 2016 annual meeting of the International Chemical Biology Society. The conference aims to provide a forum for chemical biologists to speak of their work and discuss important scientific problems and to promote exchange between emerging and established scientists.
This international conference has a balanced program of speakers from all disciplines in chemical biology ranging from infectious diseases to natural products to epigenetics and many more. This year the speakers include:
- Laura Kiessling (University of Wisconsin-Madison) – Us Versus Them: Microbial Glycans as Cellular ID Cards
- Kai Johnsson (École PolytechniqueFédérale de Lausanne) – Expanding Protein Function Through Synthetic Chemistry
- Junying Yuan (Harvard Medical School) – Regulation of Inflammation and Cell Death by RIPK1
- Ulrike Eggert (Molecular BioSystems Editorial Board, King’s College London) – A Chemical Approach to Understanding Cell Division
- Tapas Kundu (Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore) – Small Molecule Modulators of Histone Acetyltransferases: Implications in Disease Biology
- Emily Balskus (Harvard University) – Chemical Discovery in the Human Microbiota
… and many more. For more information and to register please visit the website.
Meet the team:
James Anson (Deputy Editor of OBC, Natural Product Reports, MedChemComm and Molecular BioSystems) will be attending the event. He would love to hear about your research and meet with our readers, authors and referees. Please do get in touch with James if you would like to arrange a meeting in advance.