19-23 June 2016 – Santa Barbara, California, USA
Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry and Catalysis Science & Technology are delighted to support the 16th French-American Chemical Society meeting. The conference will feature an excellent range of speakers including:
- Dennis Hall (University of Alberta) – Studies Towards the Synthesis of Polycyclic Alkaloids
- Bastien Nay (Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle) – Bio-inspired Strategies for the Total Synthesis of Polycyclic Chalasins and Related PKS-NRPS Natural Products
- Surya Prakash (USC) – Our Recent Studies on Fluoroalkylations
- David Williams (Indiana University) – Studies Towards the Synthesis of Polycyclic Alkaloids, and
- Françoise Colobert (Université de Strasbourg) – Enantiopure Sulfoxide, an Efficient Chiral Directing Group for Stereoselective C-H Bond Activation.
Register now to secure your place and take part in this great five day symposium with 20 speakers comprising established and emerging researchers from both academia and industry. The meeting is organised by Professor Bruce Lipshutz (University of California Santa Barbara), Dr Robert Dodd (Institut de Chimie des Substances Naturelles) and Dr Jean Suffert (Université de Strasbourg) this year.
For more information and to book your place please visit the event page.