The 8th edition of Graphene Conference series, the largest European Event in Graphene and 2D Materials, will be organized in Dresden (Germany) from the 26 – 29 of June 2018. Over the past 7 editions, the Graphene Conference has strengthened its position as the main meeting point of the Graphene community worldwide.
Topics include, but are not limited to :
- Chemistry of 2D materials
- Composites for Energy applications
- Devices for Electronic Applications (flexible displays, high frequency devices, sensors, etc..)
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods
- Health and Medical Applications
- Photonics and Plasmonics
- Quantum transport , magnetism and spintronics
- Spectroscopies (Optics, Raman, EELS) and microscopies (HRTEM, STM, AFM)
- Theory and Simulation
A fantastic line-up of speakers is confirmed, including plenary lectures from Professor Albert Fert and Professor Philip Kim. Visit the website for a full list of plenary, keynote, and invited speakers.
In this edition, the Graphene 2018 organisers (in collaboration with several institutions and companies) will offer awards to the best posters and oral presentations. Nanoscale and Journal of Materials Chemistry C are delighted to contribute RSC book vouchers to these awards. Only PhD students will be eligible to receive awards. Please visit the conference website for further details.