Nanoscale would like to wish all our Chinese friends a happy Chinese New Year!
We hope you enjoy celebrating and we wish you every success in the year of the Rabbit!
- Nanoscale is a collaboration between RSC Publishing and National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST), Beijing
- The Editor-in-Chief, who handles submissions, is Professor Chunli Bai, Executive Vice President of CAS
- Launched in October 2009; quickly becoming a very high-impact journal for all nanoscience and nanotechnology communities
- Nanoscale is fully indexed in ISI, JCR, MEDLINE and other leading databases. It reaches the whole nano-research community
- The first official Impact Factor will be released in June 2011, and is expected to be very high
All submissions handled by leading Editors-in-Chief, committed to rigorous, fair peer-review. The best international balance of any general nano-journal, research from Chinese authors is very important
We invite you to submit your research to Nanoscale.
Take a look at the great quality work from China published in Nanoscale’s sister journal PCCP in the special collection of papers from the Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICCAS), Guest Edited by Professor Li-jun Wan.