The Natural Product Reports Editorial team will be attending a number of conferences in 2013 and we would be delighted to meet you there.
We’re also the team behind NPR’s sister journals Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, MedChemComm, and the latest addition to the portfolio, Toxicology Research, so we’ll happily discuss your interdisciplinary research work. In fact, many of our authors choose to publish their research across all of these titles.
Here are just some of the conferences where you can meet us in the coming months:
• RSC India Roadshow, visiting Kolkata, Pune and Bangalore – 5-11 February 2013, India – View the full details, including the confirmed speakers’ list– Meet Richard
• Society of Toxicology’s 52nd Annual Meeting –10-14 March 2013, San Antonio, Texas, USA – Meet Marie
• 40th Lakeland Heterocyclic meeting – 9-13 May 2013, Grasmere, UK – Meet Marie
• Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC) - 23-26 June 2013, San Francisco, USA – Meet Richard
• 8-ISMSC (International Symposium on Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry) – 07-11 July 2013, Washington DC, USA – Meet Richard
• ESOC 2013 (8th European Symposium on Organic Chemistry) – 08-12 July 2013, Marseille, France – Meet Marie
• OMCOS 17 (IUPAC Conference on Organometallic Chemistry Towards Organic Synthesis)- 28 July to 01 August 2013, Fort Collins, USA – Meet Marie
• EUROTOX 2013- 01-04 September 2013, Interlaken, Switzerland – Meet Marie
• Fall ACS meeting- 08-12 September 2013, Indianapolis, USA – Meet Richard
• Asian Medicinal Chemistry Conference – October 2013, Taipei, Taiwan – Meet Richard
• 15th BMOS - Brazilian Meeting on Organic Synthesis, 10-13 November 2013, Campos do Jordão, Brazil – Meet Richard
Let us know if you are planning on attending any of these meetings, as it would be lovely to see you there!