We are proud to announce that Natural Product Reports is sponsoring Applied Natural Products symposium. The symposium runs from 11th – 13th June 2018 and is being held at École polytechnique, Palaiseau, France.
The focus of the symposium is around the themes of biosynthesis, total synthesis, metabolomics, isolation and analysis, medicinal chemistry and chemical biology.
- Dr Olga Genilloud (Fondacion Medina) – Exploring microbial collections as source of novel natural products
- Professor Marcel Jaspars (University of Aberdeen) – Discovering and modifying natural products for biomedical applications
- Professor Helge B. Bode (Goethe-Universität) – Peptide natural products made by microbes and men: From chemical ecology to biotechnological production
- Professor Mathias Christmann (Freie Universität) – Synthesis of Polycyclic Terpenes
- Professor Sylvie Baudino-Caissard (Université Jean Monnet) – Biosynthesis of rose scent compounds
A full list of speakers are available online.
Registration is free and the deadline is 15th May 2018.