We are delighted to have many world-leading researchers in our community, helping to guide Nanoscale Horizons and Nanoscale as high impact journals publishing first reports of exceptional significance and high quality research respectively across nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Many of our authors and Board members have been recognized in Clarivate Analytics’ recently published 2017 Highly Cited Researchers list!
Congratulations from the Nanoscale Horizons and Nanoscale teams to…
- Shaojun Guo, Peking University, China
- Igor Medintz, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Luis Liz-Marzan, CIC biomaGUNE, Spain
- Muarizio Prato, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Yury Gogotsi, Drexel University, Germany
- Xiong Wen (David) Lou, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Yadong Yin, University of California Riverside, USA
- Andrea Ferrari, University of Cambridge, UK
- Rongchao Jin, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Xiaogang Liu, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Shouheng Sun, Brown University, USA
- Chad Mirkin, Northwestern University, USA
- Rodney Ruoff, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Hua Zhang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Zhenan Bao, Stanford University, USA
- Yunqi Liu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Click on their names to check out some of their published work in Nanoscale Horizons and Nanoscale.
If you think you might have some work that represents a brand new concept of exceptional significance then get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.