ICONAN 2017 International Conference on Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology will take place from 25 – 27 September at University Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, welcoming world-class researchers from around the world to promote the exchange of knowledge.
This conference offers the opportunity to hear the latest updates on recent research on a variety of nanomedicine & nanobiotechnology topics through a combination of plenary lectures, invited speakers and specific workshops. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-imaging for diagnosis, therapy, and delivery
- Bionanocatalysis and nanobiosystems
- Microfluidics in nanomedicine and nanobiology
Submission is now open for abstracts through Exordo, with the early-bird submission deadline on 14 April. Submit now to present your research to leading nanomedicine & nanobiotechnology researchers, and to be in with a chance of winning a prize sponsored by Nanoscale Horizons!
Visit the conference web page for a more details on the 12 plenary speakers and registration deadlines.