The 4th International Symposium on Metallomics organised by the Analytical Spectrometry Group will be held in 2013 at the Calatrava Congress Centre in Oviedo, Spain from Monday 8th July to Thursday 11th July.
The meeting will include invited presentations of well-known colleagues trying to cover the entire spectrum of metallomics and oral presentations. Topics include:
- Metalloproteins and -enzymes
- Tools for Metallomics
- Metals in Neurosciences
- Toxicological and Essential Aspects of Metal Species
- Metals for Bioimaging and Nanoscience
- Plants Metallomics
Special emphasis will be placed on poster sessions, in which preferably young scientists will have the great opportunity to discuss their work in a stimulating and relaxed atmosphere. The poster sessions will include the exhibition of scientific instrumentations and support presented by the world-wide leading suppliers. A number of basic short courses will be also provided.
Important Dates (2013)
- 10th January – Opening of Abstract Submission and Registration
- 1st April – Deadline for Abstract Submission
- 1st May – Notification to Authors about Abstract Acceptance
- 15th May – Deadline for Early Registration