The meeting offers a platform for an international exchange of ideas, opinions, perspectives, results and solutions concerning photonic technologies. In order to give a detailed overview, the conference aims not only at scientific contributions, but integrates the industrial perspective and their relevance for application, as well.
Especially recent developments in the field of:
Laser Material Processing:
- Beam sources & components
- Laser beam welding, brazing & soldering
- Laser beam cutting & drilling
- Surface treatment & forming
- Laser assisted processes
- Experimental results
- Simulation & modelling
- Sensing & control
- Additive Manufacturing
- Precision processing with ultrashort laser pulses
- Fast laser beam manipulation
Materials Horizons is delighted to support LANE 2018 with two prizes for the best talks.
Register before 4 June 2018 for early bird rates, or 9 August 2018 for standard rates.
Visit the conference website for more information: https://www.lane-conference.org/