The first International Conference on Molecular Systems Engineering (ICMSE 2017), which will take place at the University of Basel from 27 – 29 August, focuses on the emerging field of molecular systems engineering and will feature speakers and participants from leading international research institutions, oral and poster prizes (supported by Molecular Systems Design & Engineering) and a pre-conference Science Slam.
The ICMSE is a unique event in the emerging field of molecular systems engineering, and has the potential of leading to a long-term paradigm shift in molecular sciences.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Stefan W. Hell (Max-Planck-Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Germany)
- Ben L. Feringa (University of Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Frances H. Arnold (California Institute of Technology, USA)
- Lee Cronin (University of Glasgow, UK)
- Hagan Bayley (University of Oxford, UK)
- David Tirrell (California Institute of Technology, USA)
- Bert Meijer (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
- Andreas Plueckthun (University of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Joachim Spatz (Max-Planck-Institute for Medical Research, Germany)
- Erik Winfree (California Institute of Technology, USA)
- Krzysztof Palczewski (Case Western Reserve University, Ohio)
- Martin Fussenegger (ETH Zurich, D-BSSE, Switzerland)
- Wilhelm T.S. Huck (Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
Guidelines on how to submit your abstract can be found here.