This year, the 12th International Symposium on Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry will be run in conjunction with the Royal Society of Chemistry’s biennial ISACS: Challenges in Organic Materials & Supramolecular Chemistry meeting and will take place from 2-6 July in Cambridge.
Themes covered at the conference will spread the breadth of macrocyclic and supramolecular chemistry, and the event will also offer the possibility for to students and researchers at their early-stage career to present their scientific work in form of poster presentations.
Topics covered will include:
- Sensing and Measurement
- Dynamic Adaptation
- Interfacing with Biology
- Working with Light
Plenary speakers confirmed:
- François Diederich (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
- David Leigh (University of Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Jeffrey Long (University of California, Berkeley, United States)
- Vivian Yam (University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Xi Zhang (Tsinghua University, China)