The International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology is an annual gathering that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world-class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share research findings with a wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
This year the event, which will take place from 25-27 September at the University Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, will cover topics of interest such as: targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers; nanomedicine for cancer diagnosis & therapy; biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors and tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine.
Confirmed plenary speakers will include:
- Prof. Víctor F. Puntes (ICREA, Spain)
- Prof. Damjana Drobne (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Prof. Hak Soo Choi (Harvard Medical School, USA)
- Prof. Philippe Barthélémy (Bordeaux Segalen University, France)
- Prof. Alexander Seifalian (Nanotechnology and Regenerative Medicine Commercialisation centre, UK)
- Prof. Rachel Auzely (Centre de Recherches sur les Macromolécules Végétales – CNRS, France)
- Dr. Julien Nicolas (Galien Paris-Sud Institute, France)
- Prof. María Vallet Regí (Complutense University of Madrid, Spain)
- Prof. Duncan Craig (UCL School of Pharmacy, UK)
- Prof. Stephan Barcikowski (University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
- Prof. Rainer Haag (Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
- Prof. María José Alonso (University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain)