The 2017 E-MRS Spring Meeting and Exhibit will be held in the extended and modernized Convention Centre of Strasbourg (France), from May 22 to 26, 2017.
The conference will consist of 26 parallel symposia with invited speakers, oral and poster presentations and a plenary session to provide an international forum for discussing recent advances in the field of materials science. The conference will be augmented by an exhibition of products and services of interest to the conference participants.
In particular, Semiconductors Symposium M, Novel transport phenomena in organic electronic devices: heat, spin and thermoelectricity, will review our physical understanding of such processes and the state-of-the-art for devices.
Abstract submission closes on 18 January – submit yours today!
Invited speakers for this symposium:
- Sir Richard Friend (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Zhigang Shuai (Tsinghua University, China)
- Valy Vardeny (University of Utah, USA)
- Mariano Campoy-Quiles (ICMAB, Spain)
- Henning Sirringhaus (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Peter Bobbert (TU Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- (TBC) Rachel Segalman (UCSB, USA)
- Stefano Sanvito (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland)
- Xavier Crispin (Linköping University, Sweden)
- Martijn Kemerink (Linköping University, Sweden)
- Alek Dediu (CNR Bologna, Italy)
- Jairo Sinova (Johannes Gutenberg University, Germany)
For more information, including the Scientific Committee and hot topics to be covered, please see the symposium page on the MRS 2017 website.