We are pleased to announce an upcoming Molecular BioSystems issue on protein labelling. The Guest Editors for this issue are Dr Lyn Jones (Pfizer, USA) and Professor Eranthie Weerapana (Boston College, USA).
This issue will cover the discovery, development and application of protein labelling to advance chemical biology. Relevant topics include:
- Bioconjugation and site-specific labelling
- Activity-based protein profiling
- Target identification and validation
- New click reactions
- Chemical mutagenesis
- Advances in –omics technologies underpinned by breakthroughs in protein labelling techniques
- Imaging and screening technologies
- Advances in pharmacological and therapeutic modalities (e.g. hydrophobic tagging, synthetic vaccines, antibody-drug conjugates)
Deadline for Submission: 11 December 2015
Please e-mail the Editorial Office if you are interested in contributing an article.
Manuscripts can be submitted using the Royal Society of Chemistry’s online article submission service. Please clearly state that the manuscript is submitted for the themed issue on protein labelling. The level of quality of this issue will be high, and all manuscripts will undergo the journal’s normal peer review processes.