Molecular BioSystems is pleased to support the 16th Human Proteome Organization World Congress 2017. It will be held at The Convention Centre Dublin (The CCD) from the 17th – 21st September 2017.
The conference provides a forum to present, discuss and advance proteomic research. The programme aims to consolidate existing knowledge and increase awareness of advances in the field.
This year the speakers include:
- Leroy E. Hood: Systems Medicine, Big Data and Scientific Wellness: Transforming Healthcare—A Personal View
- Ruedi Aebersold: The Proteome in Context
- Ben Davis: Sugars and Proteins: Towards a Synthetic Biology
- Albert Heck: Probing Biopharmaceutical Proteins and Protein Assemblies by Hybrid Mass Spectrometry Approaches
- Matthias Mann: Proteomics for Signaling and Clinical Studies
- Henry Rodriguez: Omics Convergence in Cancer Research: Advances in Precision Medicine
- Pauline Rudd: Deciphering the Glycoproteome: a Small Step Towards Understanding the Complexity of Biological Systems
- Matthias Uhlen: The Human Protein Atlas – Implications for Human Biology, Drug Development and Precision Medicine
- Jenny van Eyk: Changing the Course and Impact of Chronic Disease: Personalizing Medicine
- Atul Butte: Translating a Trillion Points of Data into Therapies, Diagnostics, and New Insights into Disease
The full programme can be found here: http://hupo2017.ie/programme/