Early Career Researcher workshop on Diagnostics for Antimicrobial Resistance
20 November 2017, London, UK
Join a diverse delegate list of early career researchers and invited experts to discuss the barriers and opportunities facing the development of rapid diagnostics for infectious disease.
Our speakers include:
- Jim Huggett LGC & University of Surrey, United Kingdom
- David H Persing Executive VP, Chief Medical & Technology Officer, Cepheid, United States
- Bhargavi Rao Médecins Sans Frontières, Switzerland
- Tim Rawson Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Annegret Schneider University College London, United Kingdom
- Chris Walton Cranfield University, United Kingdom
The main themes identified at this workshop will be shared with various research funders and stakeholders. Don’t miss this chance to discuss some of the exciting developments in diagnostics for AMR and to share your thoughts about how to support early career researchers working in this field.
Register by 6th November to attend!
To find out more and register, please visit: http://rsc.li/diagnostics4AMR