The 3rd Molecules and Materials for Artificial Photosynthesis Conference will be held in Cancun, Mexico from 2-5 March 2018.
Significant progress has been made recently in artificial photosynthesis based on molecular chemistry and material science. However, developments in these two areas have occurred more independently than what is perhaps desired. This meeting will bring together researchers in these two scientific communities to explore possible synergistic effects of “fusion” between molecular and materials systems.
- fundamentals of light capturing and conversion
- water oxidation catalysis
- proton and CO2 reduction catalysis
- interfacing molecules and materials for photosynthesis
- complete cells for the generation of solar fuels
Journal of Materials Chemistry A is proud to be sponsoring poster prizes at this great event!
Submit your talk abstracts before 30 November 2017
Submit your poster abstracts by 5 January 2018
For more details visit the conference website: https://www.fusion-conferences.com/conference72.php