The 3rd Asian-Pacific Conference on Ionic Liquids and Green Processes (APCIL’12) will be held in Beijing, China between the 17th-19th September 2012. The main theme of this conference is ionic liquids for low carbon and sustainable development.
Topics to be covered at APCIL’12 include:
- Modeling and Computation
- Structure, Spectroscopy and Thermodynamics
- New Materials and Compounds
- Syntheses and Catalysis
- Separation and Transport Processes
- Electrochemical and Energy Applications
- Sustainable and Environmental Technologies
- Process Engineering and Industrial Applications
Invited plenary speakers include Professor Kenneth Seddon (Queen’s University Belfast, UK), Professor Robin D. Rogers (University of Alabama, USA), Professor Douglas McFarlane (University of Monash, Australia) and Professor Buxing Han (Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China). For a full list of all invited (plenary and keynote) speakers, click here.
The conference will be held at the Jiuhua Resort Convention Centre in Beijing – more information about the venue and accommodation can be found here.
Register for this conference now!