The 2012 American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) Annual Research Conference will be held in Washington, DC at the Capital Hilton Hotel from the 1st-2nd November 2012.
The conference provides a unique forum to bring together researchers and clinicians for a two-day event dedicated to increasing knowledge, stimulating research and promoting the prevention and treatment of cancer through nutrition, physical activity and weight management. This year’s conference will specifically focus on the following areas:
- How Does Obesity Contribute to Cancer Risk?
- Transgenerational Effects of Diet: Implications for Cancer Prevention
- Nutrition, Exercise and Bone Health in Cancer Survivorship
- Epigenetic Regulation – MicroRNAs, Diet and Cancer Prevention
- The Food Environment and Food Policy: Implications for Cancer Risk
- Can Food Processing Enhance Cancer Protection?
Full program details and the list of speakers can be found here.
Register for this event now - get Early Bird registration until the 1st October!
For more details regarding hotel and travel – please click here.