Registration now open
Faraday Discussion 153: Coherence and Control in Chemistry
25-27 July, Leeds, UK
Early bird registration and poster abstract deadline: 30 May 2011
This Faraday Discussion aims to assess recent progress in our general understanding of coherence and control in chemistry and to define new avenues for future research.
Take advantage of the early bird discount by registering today.
• Electronic coherence in biological supramolecular assemblies
• Non-adiabatic interactions and molecular coherent control
• Strategies for coherent control
• Applications of coherent control
• Strong-field high harmonic generation and alignment control