***Register by the 18 February for early bird discount registration***
Faraday Discussion 151: Hydrogen Storage Materials
18 – 20 April 2011
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Didcot, Oxon, UK
This meeting aims to bring together the diverse range of workers in the field of hydrogen storage materials, from those involved in materials discovery and characterisation, to those studying mechanisms or developing applications – register now to get discounted rates!
- Application of theory and spectroscopic methods to understand hydrogenation/dehydrogenation mechanisms
- Novel approaches such as catalysed hydrogenation/dehydrogenation of organic molecules, encapsulation of nanosized materials in carbon or polymers
- Chemical hydrogen: characterisation and properties of main group and transition metal borohydrides and alanates, ternary and quaternary metal hydrides, reactive hydride composites
- Adsorbed/physisorbed hydrogen on or in MOFs, promoted carbons and other materials with large internal or external surface area
- Applications including uses for automotives and novel battery materials
Faraday Discussion 151: Hydrogen Storage Materials – Register today!