Antimicrobial Resistance in Wastewaters
24 November 2017, London, UK
- Rachel Gomes, University of Nottingham, UK
- Benedek G. Plósz, University of Bath, UK
- Sara Rodríguez-Mozaz, Universitat de Girona, Spain
- Thomas Berendonk, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Andrew Singer, NERC Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, UK
- William Gaze, University of Exeter Medical School, UK
- Alistair Boxall, University of York, UK
- Nicholas Gathergood, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Jerker Fick, Umeå University, Sweden
- Jason Snape, AstraZeneca, UK
and a diverse range of delegates discuss the latest issues and solutions to address antimicrobial resistance in wastewater treatment. The meeting forms part of a two day meeting, the first day (23rd November) focuses on Novel Therapeutics and Drug Discovery, organised in conjunction with the Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences. RSC members can attend both days and will receive discounted member rates. Day rates are also available.
Register by 8th November to attend!
To find out more and register, please visit the webpage