The 2nd National Environmental Eco-Toxicology Conference was held in Xiamen, China, 25th-28th of April, 2015.
This exciting conference was jointly organised by the Research Center for Eco-environmental Sciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Xiamen University and the Institute of Urban Environment of CAS.
More than 700 attendees shared new ideas and recent development on the are six topics discussed during this conference:
- Screening and assessment of high risk chemical contaminants
- Transfer and distribution of chemical contaminants in the environment and organisms
- Chemical hazards evaluation
- Toxicology mechanism of chemical ecology
- Toxicological mechanism of chemical health effects
- Chemical risk management
During the conference, the Environmental Science (ES) series of journals sponsored three poster prizes. Let’s introduce the winners!
Congratulations to all the winners!
The judges of the prize thought the quality of the posters was really high and, from the Environmental Science team, we would like to thank all the researchers that attended or presented at the conference.