Are you currently doing research in an area of potable water reuse?
We are delighted to announce a special themed issue, dedicated to recent advances associated with the potable reuse of water, which will be published in 2015 in Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology.
The Editor-in-Chief David. M Cwiertny, and Associate Editor Stuart Khan, are encouraging submissions highlighting research technology and engineering development at the leading edge of potable water reuse.
This special issue will combine a variety of topic areas that are relevant to Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology. Submissions in the following areas are welcome:
• Technical innovations facilitating potable reuse
• Human health risk assessment of potable reuse
• The role and efficiency of environmental buffers in indirect potable reuse
• Monitoring strategies in potable water reuse systems
• Assessment and regulation of potable water reuse projects
• Public perception of direct and indirect potable reuse
• Sustainability assessment for potable reuse
• Technical challenges, particularly relating to direct potable reuse
• Novel applications of direct and indirect potable reuse
We welcome original research papers, communications and Review articles.
Submission Deadline: 15th February 2015
We hope to receive a manuscript from you or your group soon!