The UK Catalysis Hub will be hosting the 19th Rideal Conference in Oxfordshire between 26-28 March 2018. The topic of the conference will be “Designing new catalytic processes to address global challenges”. The 19th Rideal Conference will present five oral sessions, each with a specific topic:
- Sustainable Catalytic Reaction Engineering
- Designing new nanomaterials as effective catalysts
- Computational methods for catalysts design
- Integrated Chemo/Bio-Catalysis
- In situ studies of catalysis
Newly-appointed Catalysis Science & Technology Advisory Board member Evgeny Pidko will be one of the speakers during session 3, “Computational methods for catalysts design”.