In celebration of Peer Review Week, with the theme of Recognition for Review, we would like to highlight the top 10 reviewers for Chemical Society Reviews in 2016, as selected by the editor for their significant contribution to the journal.
Top 10 Reviewers for Chemical Society Reviews:
– Professor Jonathan Lovell – University of Buffalo, USA
– Professor Rein Ulijn – CUNY Advanced Science Research Center , USA
– Dr Chunyi Zhi – City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
– Dr Eric Rivard – University of Alberta, Canada
– Dr Jie-Peng Zhang – Sun Yat-Sen University, China
– Dr Kim Baines – University of Western Ontario, Canada
– Dr Stephen Goldup – University of Southampton , UK
– Professor Beat Fierz – EPFL, Switzerland
– Professor Graham Hutchings – Cardiff University , UK
– Professor Katsuhiko Ariga – National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
We would like to say a massive thank you to these reviewers as well as the Chemical Society Reviews board and all of the chemistry community for their continued support of the journal, as authors, reviewers and readers.