The Theoretical Chemistry Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry is pleased to announce the TCG conference 2018, which will be held at the University of Sheffield between 16 – 18 July.
The meeting will cover a broad spectrum of theoretical and computational chemistry, including talks by leading international and UK scientists. It will also incorporate the TCG Graduate Student Meeting, where final-year graduate students compete for the Coulson prize for the best graduate student talk.
- Christine Mottet (Centre Interdisciplinaire de Nanoscience de Marseille, France)
- Karen Johnston (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Paul Popelier (The University of Manchester, UK)
- Daniel T. Crawford (Virginia Tech, USA)
- Marie-Pierre Gaigeot (University of Evry, France)
For more information, please visit the conference web page.
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (PCCP) is pleased to support the meeting and will provide a prize for the best graduate student talk.
The deadline for registration is 8 June. The deadlines for talk and poster abstracts are 18 May and 1 June, respectively.