The 22nd European Conference on the Dynamics of Molecular Systems will be taking place in Dinard, France between the 26-31 August 2018. The aim of this conference series is to highlight experimental and theoretical aspects of atomic and molecular interactions. At MOLEC 2018, the focus will be on the following, non-exhaustive, list of topics:
- Molecular collisions
- Fundamental problems in molecular dynamics
- Ultracold atoms and molecules
- Molecular dynamics in condensed phases
- Photon-matter interactions
- Astrophysics and astrochemistry
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Coherent control of molecular processes
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (PCCP) is pleased to support the meeting and will provide two poster prizes.
Registration for the event opens on 1 February and closes on 20 July. Abstract submission closes on 12 July.