Then take a look at the high-profile series of PCCP themed issues in the fields of biophysics and biophysical chemistry.
Take a look at the great issues today:
- Biomolecular Structures: From Isolated Molecules to Living Cells
- Molecular Mechanisms of the Photostability of life
- Water in biological systems
- Advances in Mass Spectrometry for Biological Science
- Homochirality and Origin of Life
- Nano-bio: The interface between bio-systems and nano-devices
Also, look out for our forthcoming themed issue on Theoretical chemical physics of biological systems to be published in July 2012, Guest Edited by Carlo Adamo, Leif Eriksson, Maria Ramos, Nino Russo and Jesus Ugalde.
We encourage you to submit your next high quality paper in biophysics or biophysical chemistry to PCCP – submit to PCCP