In celebration of Peer Review Week, with the theme of Recognition for Review, we would like to highlight the top 10 reviewers for ChemComm in 2016, as selected by the editor for their significant contribution to the journal.
Top 10 Reviewers for ChemComm:
– Dr Xuehai Yan – Max-Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Germany
– Dr Yong Wang – Dalton Cardiovascular Research Center, USA
– Dr Cheng Wang – Xiamen University, China
– Dr Tieru Zhang – Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, China
– Dr Jie Wu – National University of Singapore, Singapore
– Dr Guocan Yu – Zhejiang University, China
– Dr Xiangbing Qi – National Institute of Biological Science Beijing, China
– Dr Yong Li – University of Missouri-Kansas City, USA
– Dr Youjun Yang – East China University of Science and Technology, China
– Professor Martin Albrecht – University of Bern, Switzerland
We would like to say a massive thank you to these reviewers as well as the ChemComm board and all of the chemistry community for their continued support of the journal, as authors, reviewers and readers.