To celebrate the 2014 IUPAC World Polymer Congress (MACRO 2014), 6-11 July, Chiang Mai, Thailand, here is a highlight of our recent polymer books.
Covering key themes in polymer chemistry research, this is a must-have collection for graduate-level students and above. Leading experts from across the globe have contributed to each book in this series, while Ben Zhong Tang leads a world-class Series Editorial Board.
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology edited by Alfonso Jiménez, Mercedes Peltzer and Roxana Ruseckaite
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers edited by Sophie Monge and Ghislain David
- Natural Rubber Materials (Volume 1: Blends and IPNs, Volume 2: Composites and Nanocomposites) edited by Sabu Thomas, Chin Han Chan, Laly Pothen, Rajisha K.R., Jithin Joy and Hanna Maria
- Polymeric Materials with Antimicrobial Activity edited by Alexandra Muñoz-Bonilla, María Cerrada and Marta Fernández-García
- Conjugated Polymers edited by Klaus Müllen, John R Reynolds and Toshio Masuda
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science edited by Andrew Lowe and Christopher Bowman
- Functional Polymers for Nanomedicine edited by Youqing Shen
- Fundamentals of Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization edited by Nicolay V Tsarevsky and Brent S Sumerlin
- Healable Polymer Systems edited by Wayne Hayes and Barnaby W Greenland
- Molecular Design and Applications of Photofunctional Polymers and Materials edited by Wai-Yeung Wong and Alaa S Abd-El-Aziz
- Renewable Resources for Functional Polymers and Biomaterials edited by Peter Williams
All the RSC Polymer Chemistry Series books are available as eBooks through the RSC eBook Collection.
A comprehensive resource of books covering key topics in nanoscience including the characterisation, performance and properties of nanostructured materials and technologies and their applications.
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization edited by Vikas Mittal
- Polymer-Graphene Nanocomposites edited by Vikas Mittal
- Polymer-based Nanostructures: Medical Applications edited by Pavel Broz
- Carbon Nanotube-Polymer Composites edited by Dimitrios Tasis
- Polymer Nanofibers: Building Blocks for Nanotechnology by Dario Pisignano
All the RSC Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Series books are available as eBooks through the RSC eBook Collection.
- The Chemistry of Polymers 4th Edition by John W Nicholson
- Polymer Structure Characterization 2nd Edition: From Nano to Macro Organization in Small Molecules and Polymers by Richard A Pethrick
Commissioning Editor Leanne Marle will also be attending if you would like to meet her and find out more about book publishing at the Royal Society of Chemistry please contact her.