29-31 May, Osaka, Japan
Osaka, Japan will host this year’s Nano Delivery 2017, International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery.
Nano Delivery 2017 will serve as a platform for the interaction between experts in the areas of nanotechnology, nanomedicine, pharmaceutics and drug delivery around the world and aims in sharing some unique research and translational studies on various advances in the field of Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery Technologies. The main theme of the conference is designated as “Challenges and Innovations in Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery Research”, which opens the doors for many researchers, clinicians, and industry representatives working in these exciting areas.
Over 50+ international organizations will be exhibiting at the Nanodelivery 2017 conference and exhibition. Exhibitors will include equipment manufacturers and suppliers, systems providers, finance and investment firms, R&D companies, project developers, trade associations, and government agencies.
In addition to the Nanodelivery exhibition, there will be keynote presentations, product demonstrations, educational sessions from today’s industry leaders, and poster presentations.
- Veronique Preat, (University of Louvain, Belgium)
- Vladimir Torchilin, (Northeastern University, USA)
- Volkmar Weissig, (Midwestern University, USA)
- Jin-Ho Choy, (Ewha Womans University, South Korea)
- Irach B. Taraporewala, (Sitara Pharmaceutical Consulting, USA)
- Galia Blum, (The Hebrew University, Israel)
- Rossitza Lazova, (California Skin Institute, USA)
- Roger M Leblanc, (University of Miami, USA)
You can view the full schedule and list of speakers on the website and register to attend here.