Dates: Wednesday – Thursday 11-12th January 2017
Venue: Ulster University
Conference Chair: Dr. Adrian Boyd
The RSC Biomaterials Chemistry Special Interest Group started in 2005 to provide a platform for researchers in UK universities and industry to present their work on the synthesis and characterisation of biomaterials. The meeting will cover the use of biomaterials in applications including prostheses, drug delivery and regenerative medicine and promote biomaterials chemistry research and development, enhance existing links, foster new collaborations and spread expertise.
The meetings are a great opportunity for participants to present new work and engage fruitful discussions, thus contributing to this important and growing area of chemistry.
Invited and keynote talks include:
- Brian Meenan (Ulster University)
- Dimitrios Zeugolis (NUI Galway)
- Jude Curran (University of Liverpool)
- Timothy Douglas (University of Ghent)
- Prof. Fraser Buchanan (Queen’s University Belfast)
- Theoni K. Georgiou (Imperial College)
- Paul Roach (Loughborough University)
Abstract submission is now closed